Education is key to your development as an NCO
- BS and MS programs will give you a firm grounding in national security concepts
- Preparation for USAF PME and SNCO Academy
- A Bachelor’s degree is important as you advance to the NCO level
- You may already have an Associate’s degree or you are very close with CCAF credits from your basic and Tech School training
- We offer many lower division courses to ready you for completion of a BS degree in short order
- Senior NCO? You most likely have a Bachelor’s degree, so your next step is a Master’s to remain competitive for promotion and career advancement
- Don’t overlook Professional Military Education (PME). Institutional Learning Objectives mirror those of the service PME programs, both ILE and ALE, so you will find similar focus to the PME schoolhouses, AND you will learn from National Security leaders. Our programs sync well with SNCOA. If you are new to PME, our programs will prepare you well for that opportunity. If you’ve been to PME, then you will find a comfortable fit with any of our programs
- We offer foreign language courses to help you acquire new skills or sharpen those you have, helping you maintain Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus for which you may be eligible http://www.afpc.af.mil/Foreign-Language-Proficiency-Bonus/
- Our faculty and staff consist of many former USAF PME instructors and AFIT graduates, so we understand not just the military, but the USAF in particular
- Our typical student is an adult learner in a full-time job, military or veteran, married with children and with little prior online course experience
- We understand and deliver on the objectives of Nuclear Surety and Deterrence
- All our programs emphasize deterrence, threat assessment, homeland security, national security and regional studies
- Important aspects include ethics, consequence management, and strategic engagement
- Leadership, communication, critical thinking, and analysis are hallmarks of all we do!
How is a Degree from Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security Designed for your Professional Development?